<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
overdue
Tuesday, December 28, 20101:14 PM
Wow. The year is ending and a brand new year is beginning in a few days. The last post was last September. Yeah. I mentioned about that idiot and Bomb. I have a teeny weeny crush on Bomb since I first talked to him on the phone. He never fails to crack me up even during my down times. He listens to my stories and problems. I like people who listens :) He is like a best friend too(considering we've been contacting since I was in sec school) and I could tell him anything. I mean anything at all. Enough said. He is...Awesome!




"He is the best thing thats ever been mine"- Taylor Swift.
back to the top