<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
change girl.
Wednesday, August 11, 20102:48 PM
Ah okay. I've been MIA-ing for like 2 months or more. Almost everyone is moving to tumblr now but I'm not gonna betray you blogger. <3.HAHA.
So the last thing I talked about was about going to China. So much to say when I was in China but I'll cut it short. Learnt a lot there. And I think I'm gonna die young, I swear. Imagine the freedom of smoking whenever and where ever we want to. In the hotel and even in the toilet while shitting. and returning back to the hotel at anytime we want. No phone calls from Mom or Dad. Ahh. Awesome shit man. Damn. Now I'm starting to miss China. Next stop Krabi Island with the gang or Bali with Gfs? Important thing now is to save MONEEEEEYYYYY!
Moving on....Oh yeah,relationships. Didnt work out again with the hamster-face guy. haha. god he does look like one. haaah. Why oh why. A jerk again for me? He's five years older and he's not even thinking like a man. I don't get him. He doesn't know what he wants. All I know is that I deserve better and no I don't need special treatment. okay maybe sometimes it will be nice but I don't demand things and I have no high expectations of him. All I'm asking for is for him to be initiative. Oh and I care about the present and future, not your fucking past. Learn to accept it Goondu. Shit. Thats not the right name to call you cause you're tall.But anyways I'm changing myself now. Yes, change. Firstly, is that no more drinking sessions. The last will be my 20th birthday. I'm not gonna make quick decisions and finally my studiesssss. Like Dad always say to me "studies comes first.Always." So I'm going to concentrate on my studies and myself.

After all that, I still miss you and I wish we could just hang and talk. Just sitting at the exercise corner and just talk about random stuffs like how it used to be. I was talkative then, whenever I'm with you. There's so much to talk about. Oh well, as long as you're happy now.
back to the top