<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
PARAMORE!!!!!
Monday, March 08, 20108:46 AM
OHMYGOD!

PARAMORE WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

HAYLEY IS SO SO SO PRETTY AND ADORABLE!!!

I had a bad start when they started to play Ignorance and the crowd started to push one another and some of us ended up in the ground. That includes me too. I swear I thought I was gonna die! Someone was sitting on my left leg and it hurts like a bitch and still is fyi. It was the craziest and scariest shit ever(I'm not lying!). Yang chinese couple, ingat macam romantic be stuck in the middle, lain kali beli sitting tickets please. kau dah lah tinggi nak mampos. abeh diri kat situ macam papan.

Though there's bruises on my body, broke my bracelet, my hair got stepped on, sharing sweats with the crowds, it was still worth it. I wouldn't miss it for the world. AND Hayley did mention that they're coming back again! So please save your money people! (:

AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
PARAMORE!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
back to the top