Just got back. Gosh! Totally shagged nak mampos.
Okay yeah. Back to my previous entry.
I just don't get it why do they have or the need to.
One of the possible reasons: "I'm scared that he/she might just leave?"
Oh yeah. Because IF he/she did, you'll have spares?
And then the pain you'll be facing, is lesser?
Yes?
Fuck that.
Selfish bitch.
PFFTTT!
Also, I've been thinking about the future.
MY FUTURE.
I love baking and at the same time,I'm dying to explore and adventure other parts of the world.
Note the word, dying.(lol)
So yeah, still have time to really think about it.
Someone said, "Oh! maybe you can be an Air Baker!"
Lol.
(:
Anyway, I guess gotta scratch Bali out for now?
Probably be going Genting and/or KL?
Oh yeah. Mom and Dad dah bagi green light!
All thats left is, followers and moneyyyyy!
Shit. I feel like getting a job.
And..you're MIA-ing againnnnnnn.
no?
yes?
maybe?
i dont know?
hahaha. I'm bored.
Okay. Need to sleep.
Goodnight!
(siapa lah baca blog ni semua.lol.okay.bye.)