<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
probably the best.
Saturday, January 30, 20102:13 AM
Okay. Chef was fucking hilarious today!
He went like,
"Rinduuuuuu. Rindu serindu bindu nyaaaaaaaa" - Spoon
Lol. Seriously. It was so funny. With his face. Confident siak nyanyi.
L O L.
And also about the tumeric powder, HAHAHAHA!
So yeah, WCP is really fun.
Can be pretty slack at times but when its few minutes away before serving the guests, he tekan us like crazy!
Thats when all the shouting and vulgarities and stress and nervous and hand shaking begins.
lol. (:


I WANT BOOZE. ((:
back to the top