<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
P.O DAY.
Thursday, January 07, 20101:30 AM
OMG.
I'm so disgusted by you.
Being forced to take photo with you when I SAID I DONT WANT TO.
rasa macam nak sepak aje muka.
and those shits you said. fuck that.
disgusted lah siaaal!
And THANK GOD that Buddy was there to actually save me.
To sit with me in the bus and to protect me.
Damnnnnn!
Now I really hate you,fuck.
and call me fat? LIKE HELLO! LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST BITCH!

oh and it was indeed a P.O day.
fyi, P.O stands for Pissed Off.
I hate to wait.
Waiting for someone for 5-10 minutes and once in awhile, its alright. Understandable.
But when it comes waiting for the same person or group of people for half and hour or even hours. When they say they're already on the way up and even taking my own sweet time to go to the toilet to pee and they're not even there YET.
Thats just too much. Seriously.
I just don't get it.
Nanti kena dengan si fucktard tu macamana?
Macamana nak tolong ni?
and again I dont have the guts to say it to you.
Well you should know.
bye.
back to the top