
I'm back!
The trip was pretty cool. We went to a few factories in KL/Melaka and I would share with you guys but too bad "No phototaking or videos are allowed." Anyway my favourite is the bread and chocolate factory. The food was great too. But I ate too much during the trip. Need to jog again. So its our own free time in the evening. We hopped to our classmates room either to drink or play game.We played this wolf game. Its pretty fun.haha. Ellis forever talks crap and being an irritant to others. Lol. Oh. And breakfast on the second day, the J1s were late. Supposed to report at 830 in the lobby but we went in the bus at 9. LOL. PLUS we went to the wrong place to have breakfast.The food was way better there. hahaha. and both Sal and me were stressed during shopping time. Too much to see and explore in the mall but too little time. THE MALL WAS HUMONGOUS,like VIVO. and we were given like 2 hours? Mana boleeeeh.hahaa.
Well, overall I must say its an AWESOME trip.
and I missed Isk for like a minute or less cuz mom and dad already reached to pick me up.
and I got a week job!!! at Northpoint. Heh.