<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
what to do?
Saturday, December 19, 200911:35 AM
There's never a day that I don't think about you.
Well, I hope you're happy and I wish you all the best.
And like I said before, I'm always hear to listen.
(:


If I could take your heart
And keep it close to me
I swear it will not break
I swear it will not bleed
And I believe
Just anything you say
If you would tell me to get lost
I'd ask "how far away?"
And now it's getting late
And I can't keep my eyes open
But my hearts open for you.
back to the top