I have people who cares and listens to me.
I have people who treats me like a princess.
I have people who chase me across the street when I ran away.
I am grateful to have them.
and I wanna thank Iskandar Ismail for that message. Terharu!
(:
Another thing, getting tipsy AND making a scene is not fun at all.
Breaking and spilling something twice is really not cool.
You say you want to quit but you're not even trying.
You don't practice what you preach.
I teared and screamed because of you.
Imagine that, on my day.
You apologized but you kept on doing it again and again.
It was so peaceful when it was just the three of us, up there drinking Martell and beer.
Sorry, really gotta get away.
Away from all those drama and noises.
I don't have the guts to say all this infront of you.
Thats why its all out right here.
Read it, digest it.