<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, November 29, 200912:27 AM
Why do I feel like every time I always get in the way?
Why dont you feel like something is not right?

Well,I'm not gonna sit around and be bothered about this. There's stuff to look forward to. Science Centre, 2 free movie tickets, me turning 19 on the last day of school, Malacca + KL trip, stuffs we're planning to do there, probably another overnight chalet, christmas party and exchanging gifts and something must be completed before 25th Dec(hopefully).

Ahhh damn, then its gonna be WCP. Its gonna be H-E-L-L! Perangai dia macam taik. And internet is being a bitch. stupid router. I have to connect it directly,HERE in the LIVING ROOM. so not cool at all. I'm supposed to do my ACP but instead, I was umm video-hopping and lyrics hopping at youtube. checking out OLD,really OLD songs. LOL. its fun.

Oh shit. Its so hard rejecting someone but I did it anyway.yay me! (:
back to the top