kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
im not a club virgin anymore.
Saturday, October 17, 20097:54 PM
Oh gosh, what a night.
It was happening.
It was great.
It was definitely fun.
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
And school timetable is like fuck(expected it already though).
And I will never forget those days that we had fun, be it partying or guitar hero-ing or hanging out or shopping or raya outing or going out of town even though for a few hours with a friend. good times,good times.((:
and I'm ready.
back to the top