<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
i dont like herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Saturday, October 10, 200910:18 PM
There's so much reasons for me to feel so disgusted towards you.

1. When at MY HOUSE, how the fuck do you dress? Tank tops that can see your boobies and pants that can see your undies.
2. When at MY HOUSE,how the fuck do you sleep? I'm sorry but it looks like a hippopotamus.
3. People may know who you are but you don't give a fuck and just light a stick anywhere. Oh,even when at MY HOUSE,in the TOILET. Its obvious bitch.
4. How many times you rebonded your fringe? like twice a month?
5. You waste your fucking money on food and unnecessary shits when you still owe people money.
6. You have the cheek to ask my MOM money. (I would be ashame)
7. I still can't forget about you asking for one. no wait. 2 of my friend's number. -.-

Enough reasons? Oh and I'm not your maid. I'm just your sister. Don't force me to do something when I'm already late for something else.
back to the top