10 RANDOM things you ought to know.
1. I don't like to shout when I'm in the toilet cuz my neighbours can hear me.
2. I LOVE SPICY FOOD. SO spicy that my lips became red.
3. I'm scared to go to the toilet when its late at night cuz I have to walk through the dark living room.
4. I hate it when my jean's zip is being a bitch.
5. I don't like it when Mom always calls my name when nearest to her is my sister. (She knows that my sister is a lazybum.)
6. I don't like it when Mom says, "Both of you and Shasha are the same." Cuz really, I'm not like her. I don't let my "bf" use my hp and laptop and he disappeared after that. and I dont change my number for FUN. and I KNOW what im doing.
7. I don't like one of my neighbours. That unfriendly bitch Uncle. His wife is super nice but he's really sucha bitch.
8. I suck at explaining stuffs.
9. I think I have STM.
10. and I just want to dance,bitch.
(: