<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Friday, August 28, 20093:07 AM
People can be so desperate.

1. I already rejected you TWICE and you still wanna try adding me up again? wtf?
2. I clearly stated, I don't give out my numbers so QUIT on asking and begging me multiple of times.
3. Some stays near me and they badly wanna meet up when we just chatted for like uhhh 10 minutes?
wtf?

AHHHH. OMG. I love this moment(something just happened by the way-nothing related to the thing above).lol.

back to the top