<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
the 28 year old MF
Monday, August 10, 200912:11 AM
Sometimes I wonder what are they not satisfied of?

And as for you girl, open up your eyes and see.
He already made 3 mistakes or maybe more.
And you still want to side him?
WHY?
So what if he has the looks
but an ugly heart.
And you know he cannot be trusted right after the second mistake that he did.
But you still continue to let him fool you again.
You know what these type of guys are?
They are cowards.
No balls.
Thats what they are.
They wont get anywhere.
They wont be happy in the later part of their life.
Trust me,you'll see...
So open up your eyes.
back to the top