The one thing that I hate the most is when a freaking flying cockroach or ANY INSECT flew into my own room.
WTF?
I was happily msn-ing and i saw a black thing moving on the floor.
and shit! its a fucking cockroach.
it climbed onto my bed and that thing could fly!
stupid.why climb when you could fly?LOL
So I quickly ran to my parents room and shouted.
they laughed at me on how silly I look when I panicked.
They went to my room and that roach wasnt there,must be hiding somewhere
Dad sprayed my whole room with the insecticide and now I have to sleep in my living room.
darnnnnn!
I wonder if I have slept earlier and that thing was there when I was sleeeping?
OhMyGosh!
AND WHY MUST THEY ALWAYS VISIT MY ROOM?!
I KEPT MY ROOM CLEAN ALL THE TIME.
much better and neater than my sister's room :)
lol.
gonna sleep now.
goodnight!
Bon soir!