WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT TO HER?
I will never trust you ever again.
I will never talk to you about ANYTHING that is happening in my current life.
You are a fucking hippo hypocrite.
Whats happening to you and him, DONT involve me in it.
All the things that I've been doing all.
You just cant wait for the right moment to tell her right?
Why are you guys still together if you guys are not happy and both having affair behind each others back?
This is so stupid.
This problem is between the two of you so DONT keep on calling and texting and complaining.
Fuck. GROW UP.
I regret this so much...
and that is trusting you.
and sharing my stories with you.
I didnt know that you have an ugly heart and mind all this while.
Bitch.
Ugh. Yesterday was a sucky day.
The weather was hot.
I witnessed a man wasting his 4 sticks of ciggs infront of me.
The F&N Cherry Mom bought is already finished.
I didnt get to meet the person I wanna meet.