<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, June 07, 20091:03 PM
5th of June was sweet and surprising. :D

Yesterday was one of the best Sentosa trips I had. :D
I really had fun,like seriously...
So anyway...
All were down and it was already almost midnight?
and we were still at Sentosa.
Had some money left and we walked to idk where then we hailed a cab and there was this Uncle who was kind enough, that he was willing to be paid $18 to woodlands cuz you know usually the fare should cost $30+?
and then you know what?
he was so thoughtful that he decided to send each of us to our destination.
He said that we're young people and he wants us all to be safe.
Seriously, he is sucha nice and cool Uncle.
We need more people like him.
I still remember Sal said "you know they should have a student fare for taxi too!"
LOL!
oh and he listens to Metallica?
a 48 year old man?????
woaaaaaaah!


really,it was fun :D
back to the top