<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
syazwan baby
Monday, March 16, 20098:11 PM
This little boy below is so freaking cute lah! When being scold for not wanting to sleep, he will give you that smile. When he looked at his reflection at the mirror, he will give you that smile. Even when you just stare at him for a minute, he will give you that smile. Gerrrrrrrrram!



annnnnnnd,family and I finished painting our living room yesterday. Yay! Sunshine and French Vanilla. Honestly I prefer just the French Vanilla. The colour of sunshine is just TOO BRIGHT like the colour of egg yolk. but its okay i guess.
back to the top