<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Saturday, March 14, 200911:27 PM
So I accompanied my mom to the polyclinic the other day, an aunty approached us and asked us whether she's at the right waiting area. Then she sat beside me and talked about her body aches and then complained about her personal problems.She was speaking so loudly. I had to lean nearer to my mom and she hit me! okay,not really hit but just adding actions when she talked about her problems. It was so annoying. I swear she was so loud that the people there could hear what she was babbling about.aaiyaa..i wanted to escape by telling my mom that im going down for awhile to buy some stuff but she wouldnt let me. :(. so i was trapped in that 15 minutes misery.

Today family and I checked our house at noon and im super excited to move in back! Everything is just so lovely! Painting my house tomorrow! Hmmm. Should I ask my dad for some ka-ching for that job?haaaaaaaah. Gosh! Im so broke. Where did all my money go to? :(
back to the top