<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wednesday, March 25, 20091:35 PM
Should I start the good news or the bad news first?


Lets watch a video first okay? Im sorry if the video is shaky.Haha.
Song Title:Mostiqo
Singer: Mel Amir
Now enjoy!

Lol. So yesterday was super wild and crazy night.The satays were so nice! Like I said,good food!Then we played the Twister and then the Dares game. It was so funny la when Mel had to do an action to two angmohs,Aini had to meditate and scare two passer-by,Jamilah had to do some action thing to some strangers,Salmah had to dance like a tarian.Theres more to it of course!It was just super crazy laa.

Then there were just left a few of us so Mel and I decided to just jalan2. It was like 1 or 2am I think. We started walking. At first it was normal and we decided to go to this place but as we walked further, I smelled like a sweet flower scent and I could hear Mel's breathing. I didnt want to panic and run but because its just the two of us, when Mel said,"Do you want to walk back?" before crossing the bridge, I said "OKAY!" with no hesitation.It was fucking scary man.

So we spent the rest of the night,playing cards,ciggs,eat,drinks,listening to Rico's theories about the nature while lepaking at the stones. Hahahaha.I had a great time man. And now I'm feeling damn lethargic.zzzzzZZZz

And I lost my precious.fucccccccck! whoever stole it will have his or her retribution soon.

kanina

back to the top