kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, February 26, 200911:19 PM
Holiday time. Finally, I could read and watch tv and...well basically anything but thinking about school....for now >_<
Today what happened was totally unplanned.I After accompanying An for medical check up and to BBDC, we were starving and thinking where to eat. We stopped by CCK, Lot 1 Mall(isit?) and ate at Pastamania. We never expected there was Pastamania at CCK. haha. Then we watched Marley & Me. Ratings:4/5. The dog was super cute and innocent when he was a puppy. I'll assure for some of you that when the scene shows a lot of puppy, you'll go "Awwwww....so cute!" Overall, it was a funny and touching story. The only weird thing that I dont get about the movie was the timeline was constantly changing. Watch it and you'll know what I mean. A good movie for dog owners.
Now for some silly photos
Good night! :)
back to the top