<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
POD practical
Friday, December 19, 20089:14 AM
Had our POD practical and it was so much fun! We cooked, we plated the food, we eat it.


16 Dec
Lets just look at the pictures, shall we?





spider web. chocolate sauce swirled in vanilla

Does it look like a flower to you? Wanton skin filled with carrots,sweet potato, dollops.



17 Dec

CHICKEN STUFFED WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA CHEESE


Sallie's sketch

ORIENTAL STUFFED CABBAGE ROLL WITH SOY DIPPING SAUCE

I love this one.This is so cute.haha

17 Dec

PEPPER STEAK

lol. the steak is a bit too black because we put too much of pepper on it.haha.

drooling already?hah

back to the top