<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
overnight-christmas eve
Thursday, December 25, 200812:15 PM
Met up with An first and off to SSDC but it was already closed.sheesh.Then took 76 to East Coast Park and we sat there and observe the people around us. There are people still believe that there are huge waves in Singapore. There's one kid,he was stalking the bird. Yes,he followed the bird wherever it goes. haha. sorry but it was funny watching him. Then it started to rain and we took 196 to Suntec City. Played the arcade and bought Auntie Annie's pretzel and off to Marina Square and we played the you know the grabbing the bear machine? i dont know whats it called but anyway An finally managed to win a small winnie pooh.wooohooo! Had dinner and off to explore other places.Walked to Esplanade then we ended up at Raffles City mrt station and off to Clarke Quay. We sat and lepak opposite the reverse bungee jump. I so wanted to try that one day and there's one that goes sideways too. soo cool! So we talked and talked then Meer met up with us and we chilled there and left the place at 12+ midnight and back to Yishun.


I felt so like a tourist.hah.we went to so many places!




and thats HO-HO-HO!

Oooh,so tired man but I had a good time.
back to the top