kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Monday, December 01, 200812:41 AM
Its so annoying when you just keep on repeating what to do.
Hello? I got ears and a brain and I know what to do lah!
You told me to come everyday but the fucking thing is that I got school which ends so fucking late.
What the fuck do you know?
I even told her which days Im gonna come because I'm all tied up with school and she understands it you fucker.
I almost lose it but because there's so many people around, I just gritted my teeth.
makciks2, whatever
back to the top