kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Friday, December 05, 200810:59 PM
I took 72 today from tampines to yio chu kang.Instead of alighting at yck, I alighted at hougang inter. like what the hell? very blur lah. haha.also I never knew how the yck inter looks like anyway.so i had to wait for another about 5 to 10 minutes till the next 72 bus arrived again. and I was like ugghh, I walked around to search for the yck inter and I was pissed because I found out that it was just a small inter. aiyerrr -_- . then I waited for the bus 76 to come. !WOLS. The hospital was actually quite near to the mrt station. I could actually walk there but because it was night time and I didnt really know where so I took the bus. I swear its just too spooky for me. even the toilet is just so eerie. wooooo!
Yay! she's recovering! :)
back to the top