<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Saturday, December 06, 200811:23 PM
Earlier part of today was interesting. Went over to mat kool's house and learnt to play his keyboard. It was confusing at first. The easiest songs that we managed to figure out and play and sounded almost as good were from One Republic-Apologize and Pussycat Dolls-Hate This Part. Its nice to have a keyboard around the house. When you got absolutely nothing to do, you can take it out and learn and play.


I was craving for the roasted chicken noodles at food court but because i didnt bring enough $ just now, we just shared a plate of briyani chicken which was sedap and so filling! Then took 851 to yck and had a great time playing bingos,hang man and tictactoe with the kids.
back to the top