11 Dec
I would like to thank my family and friends for the birthday wishes,cards and smses.So sorry if I did not reply your smses.
FCS was not bad at all. It was do-able.I was so happy that I knew most of the answers. So right after term test,went to the hospital and had a celebration with my family. Dad bought a chocolatey pepperminty cake and some chocolate muffins. It was so nice and refreshing. One of my aunties bought a present for me. How nicee.
12 Dec
Last paper,BNF was okay too. I hope there will be no miscalculations made.I checked it twice! Went to the hospital again. Mom told a funny story about her in the toilet.lol.she thought she saw a ghost but it was just the nurse.I told her imagination must be because of the misteri jam 12 that she listens to everynight. haha. At 5pm, met up with Ayu and her friend,Tutu at YCK mrt and we took a bus to AMK hub. Surprise2, Inah was there too. They bought one of my fav cakes too. Sweet! Dinner at McD,bought some doughnuts and Mr Bean stuff and back to hospital. I just found out a unique thing about the vending machine at the hospital, you know when you want hot drinks, the vending machine,they will usually serve it with a paper cup right? but the one at the hospital, they have hot drinks in a can. how cool is that?

13 Dec
Went out to watch Twilight with An.It was fucking awesome! They said that Twilight movie was released on 18 Dec but its like way before the released date. Its so nice watching a vampire and a human falling in love.I will definitely watching it again. After the movie, I bought my first cigg box ON MY OWN at 7 11. The person asked for my ic and I showed him.He said okay and I paid him the money and before I walked out from there,he said, "Oh,anw happy belated birthday!" haha.thoughful guy.Then dinner at QI JI.The nasi lemak there was delicious! Wanted to go for shisha but not enough dough so we just chilled at Esplanade and went to the arcade at Marina Square and train-ed home. anddd I bumped into Lyn! Miss her and the rest too so much!
When you girls free?Lets hang outzzzzz!