kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Friday, November 28, 200812:29 AM
There’s only
ONE way
TWO say
Those THREE words
For you...
I love you
I woke up in the morning feeling so giddy. After having honey stars for breakfast, I felt much better. Earlier on, had our CSAS test. The discussion part was so confusing to write man. I just kept repeating about the same points. After the quiz,went over to the students union lounge. Wei Kang and Jeffrey played the pool while Aini and I played Foosball. haha.so much fun! Aini was clever that she actually put a piece of paper at the goal post so that the ball would not went down. haha. Then another round of pool- Aini vs Eunice. I forgot who won. Who uh?
back to the top