<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
The Notebook day
Saturday, November 15, 200810:03 PM
Friday,14 Nov 08

It was CCN day. My class decided to make and sell prata sausage.Ever heard of it before? Hah. So we had this huge bain marie machine thing and we made plenty of pratas with sausage. I LOVE eating the pratas with the meat sauce and cheese! About 5pm,we started to pack up and bring the machine down to the Food Pilot Plant and wash up. Then we went up to see our locker. The lock was tricky at first but we were able to know how it works now.

Saturday,15 Nov 08

CIP day. It was so boring! Firstly our group leader was so COOL MAN! He was happily chatting with his other friends. He didnt even introduce himself. He didnt even brief us on anything. No communication at all. When every other leaders went with their individual group,he had to be with his friends.How the hell could he be a leader when he couldnt and didnt do his job?

We only played two lame games. Maybe the straw and rubber band game wasnt that bad because I was laughing most of the time. Questionnaire was too much of questions even the kids agree. Oh! the kids! Jamilah and I were told to take care of two girls,Nana and Ellysha. Both at first were shy and quiet. Some were naughty. Some we foresee their future on who they will become. We were dismissed before 2 and we headed off to Orchard. Met up with Kak Ayu and Kak Inah at cineleisure,they accompany me makan and then walked near Youth Park. I was so sleepy and tired so I went home first.

After my 2 hour nap, I watched The Notebook. I love that movie so much! Its one of the most beautiful and romantic movie I've ever watched.Its just so heartfelt.




Do you know that almost everytime, everyone we know asked the same question?
back to the top