<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Monday, November 24, 20089:28 AM

Just smile
I've been busy with school and family stuffs.

School-hospital-home-assignment-sleep. So fucking dull la.
House is partially a mess and its only been a week.
I hope she'll recover soon because I miss her presence around the house like I miss salam-ing her early in the morning before I go to school and calling me after school "What time are you going home?" and the most important of all,her cooking! Sister will be sleeping over at my another sister's house because of some issues. History is repeating again and its just so frustrating to think about it. So, the ones left in the house just me and my dad.oooh soo lonely...



Enough said,now don't you want to pinch his cheeks? *look below*

and I miss my gfs so much.
back to the top