kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, November 09, 200811:43 PM
Just a brief update.
Caught the HSM3 with An.Troy and Gabriella was so sweet.
FCS practical was cool,learning how to slice and dice.
My sister gave birth to a babyboy and his name is Syazwan. He got a cleft chin.Superrrr cute!
Wonderful Saturday with An's family
MUST be early on Wednesday and Friday or else we will dieeeee!
A lot of school things is happening in school
:Namely CCN day this Friday,CIP,BNF quiz,POD hwk,FC & BNF project,FC lab report and possibly FC quiz?
back to the top