<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, November 30, 20081:30 AM
Bummer...

My term test timetable.(Thanks to Jeffrey!He printed for us :))
POD - 9 Dec
FC - 10 Dec
FCS - 11 Dec
BNF - 12 Dec

Someone told me that I shouldn't complain much because his birthday always falls on the days during exam period. lol. and that same someone invited me to his family chalet which is on the 10,11 and 12 Dec. Boooo!

Study.Study.Study!!!
back to the top