kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Monday, October 06, 200810:08 PM
Went out with the girls(Ayu,Anna,Maii and Inah). We had our lunch at Seoul Garden and we took a lot of food that the table was filled with plates.So while eating,we catch up a little on what was going on in our lives. After having our desserts,we decided to play Dare.Initially it was supposed to be True or Dare but I guess we were lazy to think of questions to ask so we just played the Dare part. Each of us had to come out with our own disgusting food and the person who kena must eat it. Something like Fear Factor.So the first lucky person was Ayu.She had to pick a fruit and she chose watermelon and eat it with a mix of i dont know what but it was sure disgusting. Then it was my turn.I chose Ana's creation which I think was peach ice cream with chilli sauce and chilli flakes and a little of the tom yam soup. Inah had to eat Maii's creation,which was kerang and fyi Inah hate kerang to the core.ahahha.there are some of pictures of her when eating the kerang.Maii had to eat me and Inah's creation which was hot dog with ice cream and chilli sauce and flakes.Lastly Anna had to eat Ayu's creation which spicy ice cream satay sauce.lol.
We left the place and head to town as Inah wanted to buy her heels.Walked around Far East Plaza and mission was accomplished.Then we stopped by this particular place which is called Sweet Slice of Life.We decided to try Major Crush and Hot Chick-Anna's treat(btw thanks Anna!). Believe me it was AMAZING.George,the guy who served us was super kind and friendly! After finishing both of the desserts,we couldnt get enough of it so we bought another one which was First Kiss and seriously we want MORE!haha. We shall try Puppy Love or Summer Fling ye kawan2 the next time we go there again.
After that we went to the back of Taka and chilled there for awhile.We went to the toilet before going to the Mrt and Anna threw one of her slippers and we played around with it like playing soccer.We laughed so hard that our stomach hurts.haha.
Overall, I had a great time today! Its been awhile since I laughed so hard that my stomach really hurts and I couldnt breathe properly.Now I cant wait to jalan raya with my gfs.I miss them so much. :)
back to the top