<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
love bug
Saturday, October 18, 20087:00 PM
Another boring day.I can't wait for school to start again.New subjects,new modules,another tw0 hours of csas.Agh...Due to the schedule of the cds,some of us had to go home alone on some certain days.so sad man.):

OMG! A m.fucking bug fly into my room just now and I had to wait for that thing to come out of my room. So when it came out,I ran into my room and shut the door.This bug is like so weird with long feelers.uggh.I never seen it before.I know if my dad was at home,he would say something like,"why are you scared for?its just a bug.That thing is million times smaller than you."

And my reply to him would be,"I know but I'm scared of bugs and it got wings that could fly and it can hide anywhere it likes."

Now you know I fear of bugs to the core man.Even roaches and lizards.Ugggh.I'm sure Maii love lizards because it made you you know,you know.LOL.kidding2!

So here I am all alone in my room,in the house,blogging.I feel like going out right now.I should've ask brother to buy me sticks yesterday.ahh shit.
back to the top