<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
jalan rayaaaaaaaa 08
Tuesday, October 14, 200812:46 AM

Jalan raya with the ex-YTzens(haha!!) and Ayu's brother,Asyik.We met up late in the evening and only managed to go to two houses that is Cikgu Ruzi's and Farhan's house. Will continue again this Thursday. (:

Pictures!.Click HERE
Oh.When I reached at my doorsteps,I realised that I didn't bring my keys and my parents were out.So I called them and was told that my sister was at home sleeping!(tidur mati).After umphteen times of knocking the door and calling her,I gave up and just waited outside of my house. After like 15-20 minutes,she finally opened the door.
Me:Kau tidur mati pe?(You were in a deep sleep or what?)
Sis:A ah la.Tu pasal aku lambat buka pintu(Ya.That was why I opened the door so late)
Sis:Kau tak bawak kunci?(You never bring your keys?)
Me:Takla.Kalau ada kan aku tak stuck kat luar!(No la.If I brought it,I wouldnt be stuck outside)
LOL.We asked each other the most obvious questions.
Note to self:ALWAYS BRING KEYS!
back to the top