<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, October 30, 20086:27 PM
24/10/08
The a7x concert was awesome and at that point of time,I wish I was taller than everyone else. Though I had difficulties on seeing them performing, still I was there man,breathing the same air(haha!). We were like 2 to 3 metres away from them. I also love what happened after the show (: . I wish we could stay there longer. I wanted to go TOC but no money money money!

25/10/08 and 26/10/08
Rewang for my brother's wedding. Guess what? I became the dishwasher okay?Don't laugh. I don't know why but why do I always have to be the dishwasher huh? But I've never ever heard my Dad praised me so much that day. Its like suddenly I've become Daddy's little girl. hah.But I was only the dishwasher for only a day.My sister was a bitch because she didn't even turned up for the rewang. She was all the way at home doing I don't know what.Then on Sunday, most of the time she was upstairs watching tv and sleeping until her friends came over. All were pissed like hell!

Yesterday I had a fight with her in the morning. She woke me up and asked me about her missing stuff. How the fuck would I know?and she asked me to search for it.like hello,can't you see I'm sick and SLEEPING? how selfish can she be.Sheesh. She is so cranky nowadays.
back to the top