<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
loveeeed it!
Saturday, September 13, 20083:12 AM
Today was AWESOMELY DAMN AMAZING!
Firstly, it was the first time I watched a MIDNIGHT movie and I got nothing to worry about because I was out with Kak Sri. My mind was damn peaceful.



Anw, we just got home.We watched My Mighty Princess. I believe its a Korean movie. AND I must say...its a WOW! Storyline is interesting. Unexpected. Action and a lil of comedy+ romance movie. Go check it yourself if you want to know more. For me,its worth watching it. :)



Ain't he look just adorable? When the first scene he appeared, we said together, "eh handsome sia." We went gaga. Well actually it was more of Kak Sri going gaga over him. Haha. and the other one is not so bad too. I want to watch it againnnn!

and Happy Birthday Syarifuddin aka Abang Arif! :)

back to the top