<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Saturday, September 20, 20083:16 AM
Just watched Kecoh-kecoh raya and its..LOL.
Funny sey..
Especially when Angah(i think) doesnt know how to baca doa Qunut so he asked for his brother to help.
Then his brother,yg selenger and mcm phm say,
Bro: you want the long one or the short one?
Angah: the long one la(kononnye nk impress others lah since he's the imam)
Bro: ok.Qunuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!
Angah: eh.the short one?
Bro: Qunut.

LOL.i guess the malays will understand what im trynna say.

so when they began their prayers, then at one point,Angah was suppose to read out the doa Qunut and he read out loud,"Qunuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut."
LOL! Funnyyyyyyyyyy!
back to the top