<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, September 14, 20083:35 AM
I finally finished watching all the freaking 5 awesome seasons of qaf. It took them five years to make the whole 5 seasons. Its so sad that its over. and i learnt a lot from watching the show. You see its not all about sex. The show is also based about friendship,own rights,staying together as one as a community,standing up on what you velieve in,honesty and not forgetting relationship. In this show, Michael and Brian have been the bestest friend since they were kids. No matter what shit happens, they know and always will love each other. I just adore how much they have each others back. Remember about my previous entry about an explosion happened at a club? Michael was critically wounded. Brian would do anything for his best friend even donating blood to keep him alive. Relationship,like us too,they want to love someone or to be loved. In all this season, different characters have gone through relationships and problems and how they managed to solve it. I just f-ing love the show. i will definitely watch it again. and i think i want to watch the uk version plak.


I just read a particular blog of someone which a friend shared to me and I shed a tear. Losing someone you love.That someone can be anyone you cared about the most. It scares the shit outta me. Anything can happen.

I just want to say that I love all of you friends! you know who you are! :)
back to the top