<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Tuesday, September 09, 200811:40 PM
aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
wtf....
the internet connection is so f-ing slow.
boleh tidur tunggu video load.

anw,buka with an just now.
buka at BK since da lamer gitu kan tak makan sana.
and then he introduced me to his new cute friend name,Dan-Dan(slang).
He is so cute!
lol.well,actually Dan-Dan is a cute,manja cat la.
When An snapped his fingers and called his name,the cat got up and went to him.
And since da 1 minggu gitu kan,finally dpt jugak tadi.
2 reds...erghh.what to do...
asal kan dapat.hahaha..
back to the top