<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Monday, September 29, 200811:17 PM
1 more day to go!

Currently chatting with Nina makarena. lol. We talked about hari raya,cornflakes and The FOOD during pagi raya! Omg! Will gain so much after hari raya.haaahaa. I cant wait to jalan raya with my family and gfs and hopefully everyone can make it because you know we're in different schools and some are working.so yeah,hopefully we all can. kena plan cepat2 k?

So anyway,I want to wish all the Muslims out there,selamat menyambut hari raya! Maaf zahir batin. :)
back to the top