kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, August 14, 20089:13 PM
Why make a promise when you can't keep them?Till this day, I've been thinking about it.
It still feels the same and that is not a good thing.I thought everything would be alright after that day but it seems nothing good is happening.NOTHING.except for that Saturday.I was ecstatic like a kid received a lollipop!Do you know that?Do you even see that?I'm on the verge of giving this whole thingg up.But I won't because I care for you that much and I know that I couldn't forget you that easy. We been through a lot together.But the problem is its not the same US anymore.imu.
To Lyn(if you happen to read this),I know how you feel baybeh.Lets hope and pray that everything will be alright soon.imu2.
back to the top