kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, August 10, 200812:35 AM
Instead of going out to watch bunga api, my family and I decided to watch it live on tv. I just love the jet part and the fireworks.After watching that,went to Northpoint and bought some kiddy things and off to eat at lestari. There I saw Fauzi Laily having supper and celebrating his friend's birthday. Not that of a big fan of him but its not like everyday you meet a celebrity so I'm happy to meet him face to face. So yeah..and my left leg is getting better.thanks to mom!Yayyy!
back to the top