<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
yay me!
Thursday, July 03, 20089:13 PM
I can do it!!
I can do the French braid!!(refer to previous post)
but sadly,I managed to do it only to my sister.
I'm still trying to do it by myself.
Anyway, even though it is not perfect,atleast there are braids from the top to bottom.
I told my sister to watch and learn how to do it so that she can do it for me.
hah...
back to the top