kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, July 24, 20086:55 PM
How I wish yesterday night didnt end.Everyone was there and all.For that few hours,I actually forgt about school stuff.I had fun playing games outside civic centre and throwing waxball at each other.After the 'party',I went home alone,taking bus 969 listening to my ipod and it snapped me back to reality.Quizzes,exams,projects.ughh...SCHOOL. Oh and BMIC succcckkkss.
Sheeesh.
I was suppose to wake up at 530 am today as my OBC remedial starts at 8.so,worried that I couldnt wake up in the morning,i told my mom to wake me up if I'm not awake yet by 545am.Well,I did managed to wake up by myself and as I was about to get my towel,my phone rang.I wondered who could be calling me up so early this morning and I saw 'Mum' on the screen and I answered.
Me:hello?
Mom: Ahhh.awake already?
Me:Yes.You at where?Why you use hp?
Mom:I'm in my room.I'm lazy to walk over to your room and wake you up.
Me:Ohhh.hahha..I thought you're outside.
Hahahahahha.I didnt expect that AT ALL.hahaha.
TECHNOLOGY sometimes can be VERY useful.
back to the top