<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
www
Tuesday, June 10, 20086:36 PM
Yay!

Went out to Wild Wild Wet with bf and I love it so so much.I think I'm becoming darker because I didn't wear any sunblock lotion before going in.We went into the shiok river first.After going one round,we took the Ular-lah.That was the best! because you can ride it with a group of people and scream like nobody's business.Then the skyrider,where bf and I have to cycle and just relax for a bit. After that the slide up,this ride was like shit you know! I was terrified like hell and I did scream.Do go and try and make sure that you sit facing towards the direction that you going down. Then we went to take the other rides.The last thing we did was play around the playground.Hhaah.I would love to come back there again.for now,im extremely tired.

Thanks bf and I love you :)
back to the top