kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, June 11, 20087:33 PM
Went to JB with my Mom by riding the bus.BY BUS!ugh.I hate it so much but it was okay in the end.We went to kotaraya first and while on the way there,I almost fall because you know their pavement sometimes are uneven.Reached there,shop shop shop and I bought water apples to alas perut before eating at KFC.While eating it,I realised that someone mimicked my actions. wth.I turned at him and gave that"ape kena dgn kau" kind of look and walked away.what he did was awfully rude and mintak kena sepak je tau.Bukannye aku makan dengan gelojoh.sheesh!
After eating,we walked to the same place and waited for the bus to come.when we were in the bus on the way to Malaysia's Custom,we saw a couple standing on the bridge.This was what my mom said:
Mom: look at them.look how happy they are,chatting and laughing away.but... when one of them were heartbroken,he/she commits suicide there.hahah
Me:Ish!Mak ni! tak baik!hahaaaaa
Another bad thing that I dislike when going JB by bus was the custom check.I always have this bad feeling even though I know that I didnt bring anything illegal to Singapore.Earlier today,after going through that scan thing,I was hold up.A police officer checked my bag and I stood there and after checking that there's NO illegal stuff,he pushed my bag and the plastic bag aside.bukannye nk tolong masokkan balik barang2 aku tu tau.hyiak dush!
Now let's talk about something else alright?Ever heard or watched this US gameshow:THE PRICE IS RIGHT? Currently the host is Drew Carey.I think that its a super cool gameshow! Wouldn't it be nice if our country have that gameshow?Win super cool cars/overseas trips/ kitchen/television and blablablabla.
Note to self:Watch your steps.
back to the top