<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
sentosa
Sunday, June 22, 200812:51 AM
Sentosa

Finally able to meet my babygirls but not everyone la.So we meet at yishun mrt and head to sentosa. Under the scorching sun,we walked at the beach to find a suitable place to settle down and we finally did.Near to the toilet and not that hot-perfect spot First thing we did was,we opened the mat,sit down and eat.Hungry i tell you!! Then we play the secret code that Maii brought from home. Its like a mastermind game.Then guess who we say at the beach. We saw Utt.Yes...Utt-MTV VJ. When the second time,he walked pass us,hahaha...cute sia my girls(inah,maii and nina).they chase him and if you were there,it was so hilarious sia and so the comel!!!!hahaaaa.someone fell in love with him.Then we play with each others hair.Played twister=Fun!!!! So we left at around 5.45pm and took a last group photo which we asked a girl wearing blue T to amek gambar for us.

look at Utt's hair.Mr Alfalfa

I love you girls!

Other pictures,go here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v683/Syahidah90/21%20June%202008/

back to the top