<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
pastry chef
Sunday, June 29, 20088:49 PM
I saw someone that I know earlier today.I was with my mom buying food and there she was sitting with her mom.She was sipping her drink and our eyes met.I wanted to smile at her but before I can do that,she jeling and pretend that she did not know me.she used to be the one that was so friendly.so annoying to know people like that.

I watched Just Desserts today at Hallmark Channel.Its a romance/desserts/chef movie. I love the scenes where they are competing and baking.Its just so nice to watch them whisking,decorating etc.

So anyway,I am sooo multi-tasking right now. I am doing my project work,chatting,smsing bf,updating blog,watching tv. There's great movies on tv today and in between time I have to change channels.Ugly Betty marathon,Aquamarine,Just Like Heaven,Spiderman 3.Hate days like today.damnnn.
back to the top